This Oreo Cookie Bark is a delicious treat you can make quickly. It's fun to make with the kids, and a great sweet treat to share, too!
Oreo Cookie Bark
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 10 Oreo Cookies
- 2 cups ChocoMaker Dipping Candy Dark Chocolate
- Spread a piece of parchment paper out on a cookie sheet, then set aside.
- Put the cookies into a resealable bag and use a rolling pin to crush them.
- Add the chocolate wafers to a small bowl and microwave according to the instructions on the package.
- Once the candy melts are smooth, spread it out on the parchment paper so that it is about ¼-1/2 inch thick.
- Working quickly, sprinkle the crushed Oreos over the layer of chocolate, pressing them gently into the chocolate, then top with the sprinkles.
- Refrigerate until the chocolate is hard.
- Break the chocolate into pieces with your hands (some of the topping will fall off, but that’s ok).
For best results, be sure to check our Tips and FAQs above with important tips and questions that can help your delicious recipe come out perfectly.
Sign up for our emails and never miss another recipe!!We'll never share your email or send you spam.
This post originally appeared on Mom's Test Kitchen where I was a contributor. You can find that post here.
Copyright Notice: You may print and download these files solely for your own non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials. For more information, please see our Copy Right Notice.