Our Carrot Smoothie is a healthy and flavorful way to start off any day. It's also a great snack or meal replacement.
With apples, mango, banana, and orange juice in addition to carrots, this homemade carrot smoothie is a great way to bulk up on vitamin C, beta carotene, potassium, and vitamin A.
And if that's not enough to sell you on it, carrot smoothies taste amazing! Carrots are naturally sweet and pair wonderfully with the flavors of the fruits.
This is meant to be a brief overview of this great recipe. For step-by-step instructions and a full printable recipe card with ingredients, please scroll down to the teal box below or Jump to Recipe.
- Place all the ingredients into a high powered blender.
- Process until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Here is what you will need to make this easy recipe:
Be sure to check out my Juggling Act Mama Storefront on Amazon where you'll find all kinds of great products to make your life easier! Thanks so much for being a part of Juggling Act Mama ❤
The first time you try any new recipe we recommend that you make it just as it is written on the recipe card since that is how our Carrot Smoothie recipe has been tested. However, the next time you make our recipe, you might want to try one of these ideas:
- The banana helps to thicken the smoothie. If you don't care for bananas, simply skip them. You can also replace the banana with yogurt, avocado, applesauce, cottage cheese, silken tofu, or cauliflower (yes really!)
- My favorite sweeteners are agave nectar, honey, or maple syrup, however, you may not need any sweetener at all in this smoothie recipe.
- You can use fresh fruit and ice cubes or for a thicker smoothie, use frozen mango chunks and/or a frozen banana.
- Add a scoop of your favorite protein powder or a tablespoon or two of chia seeds.
😋 Similar Recipes
I adore making healthy smoothie recipes! Next time, try one of these delicious recipes:
- orange mango smoothie
- clementine smoothie
- blueberry smoothie
- spinach smoothie
- apple pie smoothie
- creamy avocado smoothie
- pumpkin pie smoothie
- pineapple cranberry smoothie
- chocolate peanut butter banana smoothie
- cranberry pineapple smoothie
- pina colada smoothie
- strawberry banana smoothie
- easy green smoothie
Related: How to Make Homemade Smoothie
Related: 25+ Smoothie Recipes
Related: How to Make a Smoothie Bowl
Not ready to make this easy smoothie yet?
When you do make this refreshing smoothie, please come back and comment and leave me a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating below! You'll find the full recipe below.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrot rounds
- 1 large apple chopped into cubes
- 1 banana room temperature or frozen
- ½ cup orange juice
- ½ cup frozen pineapple or mango
- 10 ice cubes optional
- ½ teaspoon grated fresh ginger or ¼ teaspoon cinnamon optional
- Place all the ingredients into a high powered blender.1 cup thinly sliced carrot rounds, 1 large apple, 1 banana, ½ cup orange juice, ½ cup frozen pineapple or mango, 10 ice cubes, ½ teaspoon grated fresh ginger or ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Process until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
For best results, be sure to check our Tips and FAQs above with important tips and questions that can help your delicious recipe come out perfectly.
Sign up for our emails and never miss another recipe!!We'll never share your email or send you spam.
More Recipes You'll Love
Enter for a chance to win a Hamilton Beach PowerMax Professional-Performance Blender.a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms and Conditions: This giveaway is not associated with Hamilton Beach, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Pinterest, or any other entity. Entry in this Sweepstakes does not constitute entry into any other promotion, contest or sweepstakes. Participants must be 18 or olders. Void where prohibited. Giveaway ends 11:59pm EST on March 31, 2023. Winner will be notified via email. If the winner does not claim the prize within 48 hours, a new winner will be selected. This contest is open only to entrants who are legal U.S. residents physically residing in one (1) of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia. Prizes have no cash value.
Leave a Reply