Tropical Slush Rum Cocktails taste so good, no one will believe they're actually pretty healthy!
Whip up a batch of Tropical Slush Rum Cocktails for your next Girl's Night for a healthier cocktail with a taste of the tropics!
This post has been sponsored by Barlean's, however, as always, all opinions are my own. #ad #ChillWithBarleans
Who says you can't enjoy a cocktail and be healthy at the same time? I'm all about finding a balance (one of many reasons I'm the 'Juggling Act' Mama!). I don't diet, but I also try not to overindulge.
Tropical Slush Rum Cocktails are the perfect balance between having a 'treat' and making a healthy choice. This recipe starts with frozen fruit (you could also use fresh if you have it on hand). It's blended with pineapple juice to add some sweetness, and then comes the boost of Omega with the addition of Barlean's Pina Colada Omega Swirl Fish Oil.
Now, I know what's you're thinking, but it tastes amazing! Seriously, it's light and creamy and tastes line pineaples and coconut, not fishy at all!
This Omega Swirl gives you 720 mg EPA/DHA per serving. It contains no artificial flavors or colors, and no sugar. It's gluten-free and non-GMO, too. You can add it to a smoothie or even drizzle it over ice cream. For me, it's a great way to get more Omega-3 in my diet. These slushy cocktails are just the thing on a hot summer evening, and it's a drink you can feel good about!
Tropical Slush Rum Cocktails
Here's how to make a Tropical Slush Rum Cocktails that are perfect cocktail for Girl's Night:
2 cups frozen tropical fruit including strawberries, mango, pineapple and coconut
1-¼ cups pineapple juice
2 tablespoons Barlean's Pina Colada Fish Oil
3 ounces Caribbean Rum with Pineapple Liqueur
1 Lime and Cosmo drink rimmer, if desired
- Blend the frozen fruit, juice, and rum together until smooth.
- Pour into a 9x9 glass dish.
- Freeze 2-3 hours, or overnight.
(Note: you could also eat this slush with a spoon instead of turning it into a drink!)
This is one of my favorite summertime cocktails! Just rub the lime around the glasses, the twist the rims in the sugar. Add a couple of scoops of the slush to each glass, then top with ginger ale. Drizzle with additional Barlean's Pina Colada Fish Oil, if desired. Serve immediately.
You might also enjoy:
More Frozen Drink Recipes:
- Summer Coolers -Strawberry Lemon-Lime Slush
- Strawberry Banana Frozen Whip
- Salted Caramel Mocha Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Fruity Summertime Cocktails
- Rum Cocktails: Tropical Storm Punch
- Cookies and Cream Coffee Frappe
- Mermaid Drink
Tropical Rum Slush Cocktails
Tropical Rum Slush Cocktail
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups frozen tropical fruit including strawberries mango, pineapple and coconut
- 1-¼ cups pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons Barlean’s Pina Colada Fish Oil
- 3 ounces Caribbean Rum with Pineapple Liqueur
- Ginger Ale
- 1 Lime and Cosmo drink rimmer if desired
- Blend the frozen fruit, juice and rum together until smooth. Pour into a 9×9 glass dish. Freeze 2-3 hours, or overnight.
- This is one of my favorite summertime cocktails! Just rub the lime around the glasses, the twist the rims in the sugar. Add a couple of scoops of the slush to each glass, then top with ginger ale. Drizzle with additional Barlean’s Pina Colada Fish Oil, if desired. Serve immediately.