Whip up a batch of Tropical Slush Rum Cocktails for your next Girl's Night for a healthier cocktail with a taste of the tropics!
Who says you can't enjoy a cocktail and be healthy at the same time? I'm all about finding a balance (one of many reasons I'm the 'Juggling Act' Mama!). I don't diet, but I also try not to overindulge.
Tropical Slush Rum Cocktails are the perfect balance between having a 'treat' and making a healthy choice. This recipe starts with frozen fruit (you could also use fresh if you have it on hand). It's blended with pineapple juice to add some sweetness.
Now, I know what's you're thinking, but it tastes amazing! Seriously, it's light and creamy and tastes line pineaples and coconut, not fishy at all!
These slushy cocktails are just the thing on a hot summer evening, and it's a drink you can feel good about!
Here's how to make a Tropical Slush Rum Cocktails that are perfect cocktail for Girl's Night:
- frozen tropical fruit including strawberries, mango, pineapple and coconut
- pineapple juice
- Caribbean Rum with Pineapple Liqueur
- Ginger Ale
- Lime and d Cosmo drink rimmer, if desired
- Blend the frozen fruit, juice, and rum together until smooth.
- Pour into a 9x9 glass dish.
- Freeze 2-3 hours, or overnight.
(Note: you could also eat this slush with a spoon instead of turning it into a drink!)
This is one of my favorite summertime cocktails! Just rub the lime around the glasses, the twist the rims in the sugar. Add a couple of scoops of the slush to each glass, then top with ginger ale. Serve immediately.
More Frozen Drink Recipes:
- Summer Coolers -Strawberry Lemon-Lime Slush
- Salted Caramel Mocha Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Fruity Summertime Cocktails
- Rum Cocktails: Tropical Storm Punch
- Cookies and Cream Coffee Frappe
- Mermaid Drink
Tropical Rum Slush Cocktails
Tropical Rum Slush Cocktail
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups frozen tropical fruit including strawberries mango, pineapple and coconut
- 1-¼ cups pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons Barlean’s Pina Colada Fish Oil
- 3 ounces Caribbean Rum with Pineapple Liqueur
- Ginger Ale
- 1 Lime and Cosmo drink rimmer if desired
- Blend the frozen fruit, juice and rum together until smooth. Pour into a 9×9 glass dish. Freeze 2-3 hours, or overnight.
- This is one of my favorite summertime cocktails! Just rub the lime around the glasses, the twist the rims in the sugar. Add a couple of scoops of the slush to each glass, then top with ginger ale. Drizzle with additional Barlean’s Pina Colada Fish Oil, if desired. Serve immediately.
For best results, be sure to check our Tips and FAQs above with important tips and questions that can help your delicious recipe come out perfectly.