Grab the girls and a few bottles of wine to catch up, laugh, and enjoy some fun Wine Cake Pops. Serve these with an Elegant Fruit Cheese Platter for perfect for a wine tasty or girls night in!
Hi All! Karyn from Pint Sized Baker back again with a fun cake pop tutorial. This time I've got some fun cake pops for your next girls night.
These Wine Party Cake Pops are decorated with sugar wine bottles with edible paper labels covered with sugar sprinkles. The grape decorated cake pops are easy to make and add to the vineyard feel.
Do you and your girlfriends get together for a girls night? It's a great stress reliever and bonding time with your friends. Relax with a glass of wine, some junk food, and a ton of gossip and complaining about the husband and kids. I enjoy laughing with my girlfriends and just taking a night off from the family. I don't get to do it often enough, but when I do, it's a fun night.
I've also enjoyed a few brunches with girlfriends. It's nice to drop off the kids at school and enjoy a champagne brunch with the girls. It's not as crazy and the littles are usually there, but it's so refreshing to connect with your mama friends.
If you make these cake pops to take to your next girl gathering, you'll want to place an order for the sugar wine bottles with Never Forgotten Designs. She can make labels that you want. The bottles will come with the labels separate and all you need to do add a drop of vanilla to the bottle and carefully place the label on with tweezers.
If you're having a wine party, you might also like to make these Twine Wrapped Bottle Vases for decor.
- sugar wine bottles from Never Forgotten Designs
- vanilla extract
- purple candy melts
- green candy melts
- purple sanding sugar
- piping bags
This post will show you how to decorate wine cake pops. For instructions on how to make cake pop batter, check out this video. Once you can make good batter, your cake pops will turn out so much better.
First Make the Wine Cake Pops
- To make these Wine Bottle Cake Pops I simply made some basic cake pops and dipped them into purple candy melts and coated them in purple sanding sugar.
- When they are dry, add the paper label to the isomalt wine bottle with a drop of vanilla extract.
- Add a bit more melted candy to the back of the bottle and then attach the bottle to the pop. Be sure to hold it in place for a count of 10 to make sure that it completely attaches.
Next Make the Grapes and Vines Cake Pops
- Again, dip your cake pops into purple candy melts.
- Once they harden, pipe on some green vines.
- To make the grapes, I used a plastic piping bag and dotted on a grape cluster and some vines.
- Allow the grapes to dry and then add a few more dots of wet candy and sprinkle with light purple sugar for some sparkle.
These cake pops would also be great for wedding favors, bridal showers, and birthday parties. Check out this DIY Cake Pop Stand Tutorial & Template that works great for parties, too!
😋 Similar Recipes
The wine cake pops will keep for up to 3 days in the refrigerator once they are dipped. I recommend putting them in an airtight container, not a plastic bag. You don't want to cover them with plastic wrap either. The chocolate coating is best when it is not touching anything.