Kids can pop those ghosts in and out like a puppet. Just be sure to have them say, "Boo!" This is such a fun little interactive treat for Halloween.
Hi everyone!! I'm so excited to be visiting here again from Pebbles & Piggytails! One of our favorite treats to make around Halloween are lollipop ghosts with tissues and our favorite suckers. This year we decided to make our lollipop ghosts even more fun by making them into a Peek-a-boo Lollipop Ghost craft for Halloween.
Kids can pop the lollipop ghost up and down and say "BOO!" So easy to make too.
- Lollipops of your choice (choose a size to fit your paper cups)
- Paper cups (size that fits your lollipops)
- ribbon (can also use twist ties, elastics, or tape
- Wrap 1-2 tissues around the lollipop.
2. Secure with ribbon (or tape, etc). This makes a cut little ghost head and keeps the tissue on.
3. Draw a ghost face with the markers
4. Have an adult poke a hole in the bottom of the paper cup.
5. Put the lollipop stick through the hole in the cup and you are done. Move the stick up and down so the ghost can pop up and say "Boo!"