As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This homemade chamomile milk bath is a soothing treat for yourself, or a wonderful gift for someone else. #DIYbeauty #essentialoils
When it comes to teacher appreciation, birthdays, Christmas, or other holidays, I just love making homemade gifts. I don’t always have the time, so I try to make things like this Chamomile Milk Bath in big batches. It will keep for a long time, and when I need a gift, I have something on hand. With the pretty (and free!) downloadable mason jar lid tag, you can make a lovely gift in no time at all.
These make wonderful baby shower gifts, bridal shower party favors, stocking stuffer’s, Mother’s Day gifts, and more. They’re even great if you need a little get well gift for someone. Anyone who loves taking long baths will enjoy this luxurious and soothing chamomile milk bath mixture.
Homemade Chamomile Milk Bath
Some of the items below contain affiliate links; I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. I am also an affiliate for other programs. However, I only promote things that I love and think you will love, too. For more information, please see our Disclosure Policy.
Note: this makes about (4) 4-ounce mason jars. Each jar contains enough for 1 bath.
- 2 cups [amazon_textlink asin=’B002S1KVVM’ text=’powdered milk ‘ template=’ProductLink’ store=’jugactmam-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’e072c222-d6dd-4684-8ec5-a65cb26a0d62′]
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- 1/2 corn starch
- 1/2 cup [amazon_textlink asin=’B004N79BYC’ text=’Epsom salts’ template=’ProductLink’ store=’jugactmam-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’c418b92e-fa27-41f5-97fe-8429858e5d98′]
- 2 tablespoons [amazon_textlink asin=’B07FBN6XQ8′ text=’dried chamomile’ template=’ProductLink’ store=’jugactmam-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’ccf3e0fc-f077-4188-9bff-0e0a0cf3940e’], crushed
- 8-10 drops lavender essential oil
- In a mixing bowl, add the epsom salts and lavender essential oil. Stir to combine.
- Add the remaining ingredients and whisk together.
- Use a funnel to transfer to a jar or other airtight container.
Download (click the image below) this simple printable label. You’ll need Avery 5294 labels (or equivalent). You can also print on card stock if you’d rather.