Making Healthy Popsicles at home is as easy as whipping up a tasty tropical fruit smoothie!
My daughter Olivia loves to eat frozen strawberries right out of the freezer in the summertime, and I let her because they're good for her, and, well, it's hot.
Another thing I let her eat whenever are healthy popsicles - even for breakfast! That's because these popsicles are made with fruit, juice, and other healthy ingredients.
- Pineapple Juice
- Berry-flavored Greens Powder
- Fresh Strawberries
- Barlean's Passion Pineapple Fish Oil (optional)
Be sure to check out my Juggling Act Mama Storefront on Amazon where you'll find all kinds of great products to make your life easier! Thanks so much for being a part of Juggling Act Mama ❤
- Popsicle Mold
I used the Zokus Classic Pops Mold to make my pops. It makes six 3.2 ounce pops. For younger kids, you might like to use the Zoku Mini Pop Molds, which are about 0.6 ounces. They also make some really cute themed ones that would be fun for parties.
For best results, be sure to let the pops freeze for the full six hours.
We recommend that you make this Healthy Popsicles recipe once just as it is since we’ve tested it and sometimes variations can go awry. Making these healthy popcicles as we have tested them will yield the best results. Here are some ideas for variations if you chose to be creative:
Please note, we have not yet tested these variations.
- Instead of pineapple juice, try orange juice with the strawberries.
- Swap out the strawberries for other fruits like raspberries, peaches or mangoes.
- Try one of the other Barlean's Omega Swirl flavors like Keylime or Strawberry Banana
😋 Similar Recipes
If you love making homemade ice pops for your family, you might like to try one of these other tasty recipes:
from left to right:
Not ready to make it yet? Don’t forget to pin this recipe for later! When you do make it, please be sure to tag me on Instagram @jugglingactmama or #jugglingactmama – I’d love to see your pictures! And finally, if you get a chance, please comment and leave me a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating below!
Tropical Fruit Smoothie Ice Pops
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1-½ cups pineapple juice
- 1-½ cups strawberries
- 2 tablespoons Barlean's Superfruit Greens Strawberry Kiwi
- 2 tablespoons Barlean's Passion Pineapple Fish Oil
- 3 large strawberies, sliced thin
- In the blender, combine the pineapple juice, strawberries, Barlean's Superfruit Greens Strawberry Kiwi powder and Barlean's Passion Pineapple Fish Oil.
- Process until smooth.
- Drop a couple of slices of fresh strawberries into each popcicle mold.
- Pour the smoothie mixture evenly into the popcicle mold, taking care not to overfill.
- Fit the handles into the molds tightly.
- Freeze for 4-6 hours, or overnight until the pops are solid.
- Enjoy for dessert or a snack - or even breakfast!
For best results, be sure to check our Tips and FAQs above with important tips and questions that can help your delicious recipe come out perfectly.
Yummy!! What a smart mama to make smoothie popsicles!
My daughter would love these! Shes a strawberry lover too!
linda smith says
These look AMAZING!! What a fun treat!
Amy Anderson says
You're so tricky and I love it! You snuck the good stuff into POPSICLES. You genius!
Ang Paris says
Thank you! Olivia has been eating these like they're candy and I love it! 🙂
Brilliant! I would love to try making some chocolate pudding pops with the chocolate silk flavor.
Cassandra D says
Orange with orange slices.