1 cups coffee grounds
Just a note about your dinosaurs - you need really, really small ones... the ones we started with were way too big and the eggs were enormous!
- Measuring the ingredients
- Counting the eggs, then the dinosaurs
- Learning the names of the dinosaur species
- Learning the features of the dinosaurs
- Hand-Eye Coordination (using the hammer)
- Sharing, taking turns and working together
I hope you'll try this fun activity with your kids, and if you do, be sure to let me know how it turned out.