Everyone knows how useful baking soda is around the house, but did you know that you can make art projects with it? You can! Check out these 10 really fun baking soda art projects for the whole family.
I knew that baking soda was great for a variety of reasons, but these baking soda art projects really put a new spin on things. From ornaments to playdough, to erupting paint (really!) there’s a little something for everyone. If you homeschool, several of these would be great for sensory play as well. I love the baking soda letters in the water table idea for my preschooler. And if you’re looking for a keepsake for grandparents this holiday season, make sure you check out the clay handprint project!
10 Baking Soda Art Projects
1. Erupting Baking Soda Paint | Learn Play Imagine
2. Baking Soda Sea Art | My Pinterventures
3. Baking Soda Play Dough | Frugal Farm Wife
4. Baking Soda Clay Handprint Keepsakes | Mama Papa Bubba
5. Baking Soda Letters in the Water Table | Simple Fun for Kids
6. Apple Scented Soda Dough | Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails
7. Erupting Cupcakes Dramatic Play | Happily Ever Mom
8. Colored Baking Soda Plates | Momdot
9. Secret Messages With Baking Soda | Inspiration Laboratories
10. Fingerprint Heart Ornaments | Mama Papa Bubba