As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Hi everyone! If you weren’t here last month to see my DIY 4th of July Canvas art, then I’d like to introduce myself again! I’m Paige and I blog over at A Dose of Paige. I like to call my blog a lifestyle blog that meets a DIY blog and I’d love for you to stop by! Today, I have a great round up for you – 25 Back to School DIY Organization Ideas!
There are some amazing ideas floating around the internet and today, I want to share my favorites! There’s just about anything you can think of here including homework stations, backpack stations, DIY school supplies, lunch supply stations, teacher gifts, and even printables!
Around here in the south, everyone went back to school earlier this month but if your kids are already in school too, its not too late to implement some of these ideas! So get to picking out your favorites and start crafting!
- Drab to Fab Composition Book from One Creative Mommy
- Back to School Cheap or Free Teacher Gifts from Frugal Coupon Living
- Decorating a Dorm Room on a Budget from a Mitten Full of Savings
- Cheap Ways to Furnish a Dorm Room from a Mitten Full of Savings
- Back to School Crayon Vase Teacher Gift from A Little Clairification
- Starting the School Year Organized from Organized Island
- Easy DIY Pencil Holder from Stockpiling Moms
- DIY Chalkboard Backpack Station from I Should Be Mopping the Floor
- Storage Lockers for Kids at Home from One Creative Mommy
- DIY Book Cover from One Creative Mommy
- Duck Tape Art Portfolio from One Creative Mommy
- DIY School Supply Organizer from Two Little Cavaliers
- Eco Friendly Door Organization Ideas from Turning the Clock Back
- Easy DIY School Day Outfit Organizer from The Pinning Mama
- Drawer Organizing Tips from Couponing for Freebies
- 30 Easy Back to School Organizing Tips from Stockpiling Moms
- DIY Pencil Pouch from A Dose of Paige
- School Supply Caddy from Controlling Chaos
- DIY Lunchbox Creation Station from Mom Advice
Which is your favorite?
I love all the organized drawers and backpack stations!
Be sure to also check out this cute teacher gift and printable from fellow contributor Heather at Krafts and Kiddos: