I have a real passion for cookie dough. Something about that sugar, butter, flour mixture is just divine and I’m always looking for eggless ways to make no-bake treats with it. It’s the most decadent sweet and like a forbidden treat since everyone knows you’re not supposed to eat raw cookie dough. But this recipe is eggless, which makes it just perfect. And this is a super fun treat to make with the kiddos for Easter.
Easter Sugar Cookie Dough Bark
This would be a lovely favor to give guests to take home with them this Easter. Or instead of delivering hot cross buns on Good Friday – a tradition supposed to ensure long-lasting friendship, share little gift bags of this with your friends and neighbors. You’re guaranteed to be friends for life!
- 1 pouch sugar cookie mix
- 1 stick butter, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 bag (24oz) Wilton yellow candy melts
- Start by lining a cookie sheet with parchment paper – set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar cookie mix with the butter and milk. You may find it is easiest to mix this dough with your hands.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, melt half the candy melts per the instructions on the bag. Once smooth, pour the candy melts onto the parchment paper and spread to about ¼ inch thick. Working with a little dough at a time, top the chocolate with the dough. Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes until it is starting to harden.
- Melt the remaining candy melts and pour over the top of the dough spreading it with a spatula. Top with sprinkles or other decorations.
- Chill for 1 hour until completely hardened, then break apart and package up.
Need more inspiration for no-bake Easter treats? Try these delicious white chocolate dipped pretzels: