These adorable Jenga Block Christmas Ornaments are perfect to make with kids this holiday season. Grab our free printable and a few supplies and let's get creative!
You're going to love this fun and inexpensive holiday craft!
FYI, this post and tutorial contain affiliate links. We may earn a small commission when you buy through links on our site, which help support the free content you love here at Juggling Act Mama. Learn more.
I just love these adorable gnome jenga block Christmas ornaments! They are super simple to make and we're giving you the free file (already sized) so you can make your own gnome ornamnets.
You could also use a small photograph or your own design for this jenga block craft.
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You can find many of the craft supplies you need like the craft brushes, twine, and the blocks at your local dollar store.
- Dollar Tree Tumbling Towers Game (4 per ornament)
- glue gun and glue sticks or E6000 glue
- acrylic paint (we used Antique Parchment, Flag Red, Green Turquoise)
- foam brush
- small glue dots
- Mod Podge
- glitter (optional)
- twine or ribbon
- free gnome printable, photos, or other designs
Be sure to check out my Juggling Act Mama Storefront on Amazon where you'll find all kinds of great products to make your life easier! Thanks so much for being a part of Juggling Act Mama ❤
Here's how to make these easy jenga block ornaments for the Christmas season.
- Step 1: Using E6000 glue, or hot glue, create the jenga block frame.
- Step 2: Paint the frame using acrylic paint.
- Step 3: Once the frame dries, use a foam brush to add a layer of mod podge.
- Step 4: Sprinkle the glitter onto the wet mod podge. Allow this to dry completely before handling.
- Step 5: Download and print the gnome image sheet.
- Step 6: Cut out the gnome image on the gray line.
- Step 7. Adhere the image to the back of the ornament using glue dots so that the gnome is visible from the front of the ornament.
- Step 8. Use a piece of twine or ribbon to make a hanger for the ornament and secure it with glue.
Aren't they just adorable?!
Here are some other DIY projects you might also enjoy:
- Wooden Snowman Ornaments - These ornaments make a wonderful craft option for kids, and you'll never guess what they're made from!
- 20+ DIY Ornaments with Kids - Keep little hands busy this holiday season with these ornament crafts.
- Cheap Christmas Crafts - No need to break the bank when Christmas crafting. Get inspired with these affordable options.
- Paper Mache Ornament Cricut Craft - These ornaments are versatile and so easy to make!
- Cricut Christmas Ornaments - A round up of easy to make ornaments.
🎄 More Holiday Ideas
🖨️ Tips for Printing
- Select the highest print quality under your printer settings.
- Check that the printer is not running low on ink.
- These printables use a lot of ink so take care removing them from the printer so as not to smudge them.
Printer recommendation: I have used Canon printers for many years, and now have the Pixma all-in-one color inkjet printer, which works wonderfully! This model is simple to use and produces good quality.
If you don't have a printer at home, send this file to Staples or Kinkos and have it printed professionally.
©️ Copyright Notice
Juggling Act Mama features original writing, art, and photography, unless otherwise credited. All content is shared solely for your personal enjoyment. This site is fully copyrighted and all rights are reserved.
You may not save, download, copy, or reproduce any part of this site in any way, form, or means, without prior written permission unless otherwise noted. Thank you for understanding!
Learn more about Copyright Protections here.
Download the File
Click here to download the gnome graphics for this craft project.
More Holiday Printables
- North Pole Printable Gift Tags
- Printable Advent Calendar Numbers
- Christmas Printable Party Set
- Christmas Bucket List Printable
- Reindeer Printable Cupcake Toppers