As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
These lotion bars are an easy and inexpensive gift you can make for friends and family – perfect for the holidays, housewarming, birthdays or just because!
I so enjoy making my own holiday gifts. It’s so much more meaningful to me as the “giver” to spend time hand crafting something especially for someone else.
- 2 Ounces Beeswax
- 2 Ounces Shea Butter Cream
- 2 Ounces Coconut Oil
1 tbsp Vitamin E Oil
Wax paper, Silicone Mold
- In a microwave safe bowl (or double boiler) melt beeswax.
- Once beeswax is melted, add in shea butter, coconut oil and vitamin E oil.
- Continue to heat on low until all butters and oils are melted.
- Pour the mixture into the silicon mold (I used this cute flower one (left). Let the mixture sit in the mold for 1-2 hours, until it is completely opaque.
- Carefully remove from molds. Wrap the bars in wax paper and tie with a pretty string or ribbon if you like.
You can down load these cute gift tags here:
Copy Right Notice: You may print and download these files solely for your own non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials. For more information, please see our Copy Right Notice.