This easy Farmhouse Wood Beaded Wreath is such a simple DIY to make and is an easy piece of farmhouse decor to add to your home.
When it comes to decorating my home, it’s no secret that I am a wreath lover. No matter what the season, you will find our home decorated with some wreath to ring in a new holiday or season. I love this farmhouse wood beaded wreath because it is so easy to make and creates such a cozy vibe in your home.
More DIY Wreaths
Materials for the Farmhouse Wood Bead Wreath
This wreath uses only five materials to make a beautiful wreath that you’ll be able to hang in your home all year round.
- Beaded Wreath form – you can find these at your local craft store
- Pre-made Bow – or ribbon to tie your own bow
- Mixed Flower Bushel – check your local Dollar Tree or craft store
- Hot Glue Gun and Wire Cutters
How to Make a Farmhouse Style Wood Bead Wreath
Before you get started with gluing, I suggest laying out the stems for the look you want to achieve. Snap a quick pic on your phone to help guide you along.
- I started with the fern stems, and they just popped off from the stem so no need for wire cutters with those.
- Next applied some hot glue to the stem and to a few of the beads where I knew I wanted to lay it. Press down firmly so that the stem adheres.
- Next using the wire cutters trim the stems of the Lamb’s ear sections and cut off each section of the eucalyptus stems. Add some hot glue and add the Lamb’s ear sections and then add some more hot glue and add the eucalyptus sections.
- Using the wire cutters also cut off the stems that have the small white flowers on them and add those with glue to the wreath.
- The flowers were tied together with this raffia, so I used that to tie around all of the flowers and the beaded wreath for extra strength. If you don’t have that, you can use some floral wire.
- Next, add the bow, my bow had a twist tie on the backside so I just tied it around the beaded wreath and twisted it tightly. You can also tie your own bow if you prefer.
Note: If you cannot find a pre-made wood bead wreath, you might like to check out this tutorial from Elle Marie Home to make your own.
Farmhouse Style Wreaths
- DIY Rustic Farmhouse HELLO Wreath from Home Fresh Ideas
- Magnolia Wreath from Love Our Real Life
- Denim Wreath with Felt Roses from Pillar Box Blue
Find more products I use and love at the Juggling Act Mama Amazon Storefront!
More Farmhouse Style Projects
If you love Farmhouse and Cottage style, you have to check out some of our other DIY Farmhouse Decor:
- DIY Wood Bead Garland
- Decorative Wooden Houses DIY Project
- Mini DIY Dollar Tree Planter
- Mason Jar Lid Coasters
- Scrap Wood Photo Blocks
- DIY Book Stacks
Chalk Paint Mason Jars
Add a little Farmhouse flair to your decor with these easy DIY Chalk Paint Mason Jars. With a bunch of fresh flowers, these jars make great centerpieces or even gifts!