1. Wash baby spinach and sit on paper towel to dry.
2. Wash apples. Dry with towel. Cut each apple into 4 sections, cutting as close to the core as possible. Slice each section into long, thin strips. Set aside.
3. Chop dried cranberries into halves and thirds. Set aside.
4. Chop walnuts into various size chunks. Set aside.
5. Slice goat cheese into small chunks. Set aside.
6. Combine extra virgin olive oil, apple cider vinegar, apple juice, and honey. Hand whisk for 20 seconds or use a blender (such as the NutriBullet) for approximately 3 seconds. Set dressing aside.
7. Now that baby spinach has dried, toss with a dash of cayenne pepper and sea salt.
8. Plate baby spinach.
9. Add apples, cranberries, walnuts, goat cheese, and dressing to baby spinach. Toss and serve! (Optional: add another dash of cayenne pepper and sea salt as desired.)