Packed with nutrition from the clementines, this an antioxidant-rich smoothie with loads of vitamin C also has an Omega-3 boost.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 2 8oz servings
- 8 clementines, peeled and pith removed
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Barlean's Omega Pals Hooty Fruity Tangerine Fish Oil + Eye Nutrition
- 1-2 teaspoons honey or other sweetener, to taste
- 1 cup ice cubes
Into the blender, add the clementines, yogurt, Barlean's Omega Pals Hooty Fruity Tangerine Fish Oil + Eye Nutrition, and ice cubes.
Pulse to combine.
Taste for sweetness and add honey (or other sweetener) as needed.
Puree until smooth and creamy. If the mixture is too thick, add a splash of almond milk or orange juice until the smoothie is your desired consistency.
- If you love the flavor of creamcicles, add 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- For added nutrition, use a ripe banana in addition to the clementines.
- Swap out Greek yogurt for the vanilla yogurt for a more tangy smoothie.
- This recipe can be made with tangerines or clementines.