Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Pineapple Mango Salsa
You're going to want to put this Pineapple Mango Salsa on everything!
- 1 pineapple fresh, peeled and core removed
- 2 mangoes peeled and core removed
- 1 red onion small, minced
- 1 jalapeno seeds and core removed, minced
- 1 lime juiced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro optional, chopped
- 1 red pepper optional, seeded and diced
Dice the pineapple and mango into small pieces.
In a large bowl, combine the pineapple and mango with the red onion and jalapeno pepper.
If you are using red pepper and/or cilantro, add that to the bowl also.
Season with the juice of one lime and salt to taste.
Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Calories: 101kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 149mg | Potassium: 277mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 1148IU | Vitamin C: 98mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 1mg