Add to Collection Go to Collections
Pineapple Mango Salsa
You're going to want to put this Pineapple Mango Salsa on everything!
Course Condiment, Snack
Keyword Pineapple Mango Salsa
Total Time 10 minutes minutes
- 1 pineapple fresh, peeled and core removed
- 2 mangoes peeled and core removed
- 1 red onion small, minced
- 1 jalapeno seeds and core removed, minced
- 1 lime juiced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro optional, chopped
- 1 red pepper optional, seeded and diced
Dice the pineapple and mango into small pieces.
1 pineapple, 2 mangoes
In a large bowl, combine the pineapple and mango with the red onion and jalapeno pepper.
1 red onion, 1 jalapeno
If you are using red pepper and/or cilantro, add that to the bowl also.
¼ cup fresh cilantro, 1 red pepper
Season with the juice of one lime and salt to taste.
1 lime, ½ teaspoon salt
Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Calories: 101kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 149mg | Potassium: 277mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 1148IU | Vitamin C: 98mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 1mg