Best Blueberry Smoothie
Fresh or frozen blueberries, zesty lemon, and probiotic kefir or yogurt combine in this delicious and easy breakfast or snack blueberry smoothie.
Servings 1 serving
- 1/2 cup blueberries fresh or frozen
- 1 banana fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1/3 cup plain kefir or swap 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1 tbsp honey
1. Wash berries and spinach.
2. Combine all ingredients in a high-powered blender.
3. Blend until all ingredients are smooth. Serve in a chilled glass with a straw. Enjoy!
Serving: 1glass | Calories: 280kcal | Carbohydrates: 65g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 57mg | Potassium: 638mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 44g | Vitamin A: 1646IU | Vitamin C: 50mg | Calcium: 129mg | Iron: 1mg