Sheet Pan Balsamic Chicken
Sheet Pan Balsamic Chicken is an easy 30-minute meal that combines deliciously marinated honey balsamic chicken with golden potatoes, carrots, red onions, tomatoes and fresh herbs roasted to perfection in the oven.
Servings 5 servings
- 5 thin boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup balsamic glaze
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
Sheet Pan Dinner
- cooking spray
- Mediterranean Spice Blend
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- large red onion chopped
- golden potatoes chopped
- fresh basil (optional)
Mix the balsamic glaze, honey, seasonings, and theme together in a baking dish.
Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
Add the chicken to the marinade, coating both sides.
Cover and refrigerate. I like to do this the night before so the chicken is really flavorful.
Sheet Pan Dinner
Preheat the oven to 400-degrees F.
Lightly spray your sheet pan with cooking spray.
Place the chicken on the pan evenly spaced.
Toss the vegetables with the Mediterranean Spice Blend - either homemade or store-bought will work.
Place the pan into the hot oven and bake about 15 minutes.
Toss the vegetables around and bake another 10-15 minutes.
Check the internal temperature for the chicken near the end, which should be 165-degrees F.
Garnish with fresh basil, if desired and enjoy hot.
Store leftovers in an airtight container for 3-4 days in the refrigerator.
Tips for Making this Recipe FASTER:
- Chop your veggies on the weekend when you have more time and store them in airtight containers or bags in the refrigerator.
- Be sure all your veggies are about the same size so that they cook evenly. The larger the pieces, the longer it will take to cook.
- Mix up the marinade the night before and add the chicken to it. This will save time and make your chicken taste even more amazing. Be sure to set the bag into a dish just in case it leaks!
- Keep in mind, boneless chicken cooks faster than bone-in.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 283kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 72mg | Sodium: 166mg | Potassium: 974mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 3729IU | Vitamin C: 22mg | Calcium: 51mg | Iron: 4mg