Sheet Pan Chicken with Roasted Potatoes
This recipe for sheet pan chicken with roasted potatoes makes an easy and hearty dinner for four.
- 2 yellow or brown onions, cut into 2 inch chunks
- 2 pounds russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 2-inch
- Juice from one lemon
- 1/4 cup whole grain Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh thyme
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 4 pound whole chicken, spatchcocked
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
After that, you toss the onions and potatoes in a large bowl in a mixture of lemon juice, olive oil, Dijon mustard, fresh rosemary and thyme, and salt and pepper.
Heat the oven to 425 degrees F.
Spread them out over a sheet pan, leaving room in the middle of the pan. he pan.
Place the spatchcocked in the middle of the pan and rub it with the butter.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Roast the chicken and potatoes for about 40 minutes, until the chicken reaches 165 degrees F.
Remove the pan from the oven and tent the chicken for 10 minutes. Cut the chicken into pieces and serve with the potatoes.
Calories: 368kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 41g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Sodium: 177mg | Potassium: 21mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 1mg