Lemon Garlic Chicken Marinade
For the juiciest and most delicious chicken, use this lemon garlic marinade for at least 1 hour before grilling!
Servings 4 servings
- 1/3 cup Mazola Corn Oil
- 2 large lemons, zested and juiced
- 2 large cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flake
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalyan or Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Place the chicken into a large resealable bag.
Into the bag, combine Mazola Corn Oil, lemon juice and zest, minced garlic, red pepper flake, ground mustard, salt and pepper.
Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or as much as 24 hours.
Keep in mind that the longer the chicken marinates, the better the flavor will be. The combination of lemon and garlic with the flavor from the grilling is just out of this world!
Tips for Grilling Chicken
Chicken should be cooked until the internal temperature reaches 165-degrees F according to FoodSafety.gov.
- Because there is oil in the marinade, you do not need to use any more. Your chicken will not stick to the grill.
- Don't crowd the meat on the grill. Allow at least 1/2" between the chicken breasts.
- Keep the grill temperature about 425-degrees F and grill the chicken breasts about 4-5 minutes per side.
- Keep the grill closed so that the heat can cook the meat though.