Mom's Homemade Fudge
A classic recipe that's been in our family for over six decades, this homemade fudge recipe will soon become a part of your holiday traditions, too.
- 5 cups granulated sugar
- 1 13 oz. can evaporated milk
- 12 oz. margarine or butter
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 large tablespoons marshmallow fluff
- 12 oz. semi-sweet chococolate chips
Lightly grease a 9x12 baking pan.
Measure out all the ingredients before starting.
Melt the butter in a large stock pot over medium heat.
Add the sugar and evaporated milk, then stir to combine.
Bring to a rolling boil for 8 minutes. When the temperature reaches 285-degrees F, remove it from the heat.
Quickly add the vanilla extract, peanut butter, marshmallow fluff, and chocolate chips.
Beat vigorously for 3 minutes.
Pour the fudge into the prepared pan and let set for 1 hour until completely set and cooled before cutting.