The Best Buffalo Chicken Dip
Creamy, cheesy and loaded with chicken and buffalo sauce for the ultimate game day dip!
Servings 6 servings
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce we used Frank's Redhot Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterrey jack or Colby jack cheese
- 2 12.5 oz cans Swanson's White Premium Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
In a medium-large oven safe bowl, break up the drained chicken meat.
In a small bowl, whip the softened cream cheese with the hand mixer until smooth, then add it to the chicken and mix by hand until combined.
Then, stir in the blue cheese dressing, hot sauce, and shredded Monterrey jack or Colby jack cheese.
Top with the shredded mozzarella cheese. Cover with aluminum foil and store in the fridge until ready to serve.
About 30 minutes before serving, preheat the oven to 350-degrees.
Bake uncovered for 20 minutes, stirring once or twice as needed.
Serve with chips or crackers and with a side of carrots and celery.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 177kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 49mg | Sodium: 984mg | Potassium: 59mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 570IU | Calcium: 102mg | Iron: 0.3mg