Sweet Corn, Tomato + Avocado Salsa
This Sweet Corn, Tomato + Avocado Salsa is the perfect summer side dish to serve with grilled chicken or steak at your next cookout!
- 4 ears corn roasted and kernels removed from the cob
- 2 large tomatoes diced
- 1 large avocado peeled, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup red onion chopped fine
- 1/2 cup bell pepper chopped fine
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped finely
- 1 lime juiced (plus more if desired)
- 1 teaspoon powdered cumin
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno pepper minced
- sea salt to taste
- fresh ground pepper to taste
The easiest way, I think, to take corn off the cob is to put a cereal bowl upside down inside of a larger mixing bowl. Place the corn upright on the smaller bowl and cut vertically. The kernels will fall into the larger bowl and you won’t have a giant mess!
In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and gently stir to combine.
Adjust seasoning to your taste.