You can make restaurant-quality guacamole at home with this easy recipe Homemade Guacamole using fresh ingredients.
- 4 ripe avocados
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice 1-2 limes
- 8 dashes hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 cup small-diced red onion 1 small onion
- 1 large garlic clove minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium tomato seeded, and small-diced
Cut the avocados in half and remove the pits. Scoop the flesh out of their shells and give them a quick chop. Add them into a large bowl. Toss with the lime juice immediately.
Add in the hot pepper sauce, onion, garlic and tomatoes. Mix well and season with salt and pepper.