Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Cranberry butter is a delicious spread for toast or bagels, but would also be right at home on a holiday charcuterie board.
- ½ stick butter room temperature
- ¼ cup whole cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons local honey
- Sea Salt
- 4 oz mason jar
- dainty glass spoon or wood spreader knife
- parchment paper and twine for wrapping
Using the paddle attachment on your electric mixer, combine the softened butter with the cranberry sauce, honey and salt. Whip together until fully incorporated, about 2 minutes.
Calories: 638kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 46g | Saturated Fat: 29g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 12g | Trans Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 121mg | Sodium: 425mg | Potassium: 54mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 61g | Vitamin A: 1441IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 1mg