Refreshing lemonade meets relaxing lavender in a delightful summertime beverage.
Servings 4 servings
- Buds from 4 lavender stems OR 3 tablespoons dried lavender buds
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 can lemonade concentrate plus the water called for, less 3/4 cup
- Optional 1 drop each of red and blue food coloring
- 1 lemon sliced (for garnish)
- lavender sprigs and/or lemon wheels for garnish
In a small saucepan, bring 3/4 cup of water to a boil.
Remove from the heat and add the lavender buds. Cover and allow to cool.
After the lavender-infused water is cooled, strain the buds out.
In a large pitcher, add the lemonade concentrate. Use the water measurement on the can, less 3/4 cup.
Stir in the lavender water and the food coloring, if desired.
Chill the lavender lemonade mixture for 1 hour before serving.
Serving: 8ounces | Calories: 8kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 3mg | Potassium: 37mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 14.3mg | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 0.2mg