Making a simple but scrumptious strawberry parfait recipe with crunchy granola and vanilla yogurt is so easy. It's the perfect snack or breakfast recipe!
- 1 cup low fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup granola
- 1 cup strawberries hulled and sliced
- wheat germ honey optional
In a pint-sized mason jar, layer half of the ingredients, starting with the yogurt, followed by granola and top with strawberries. Repeat with the remaining half.
If desired, sprinkle the top with wheat germ and a drizzle of honey.
- Add other berries such as raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries for more flavors and textures.
- Chopped pecans or slivered almonds are a great addition to fruit parfaits also.
- Mini chocolate chips are perfect if you want a little extra sweetness.
Can parfaits be made ahead of time?
Yogurt parfaits can be made ahead of time and kept in the fridge for 3-4 days if you leave the granola out. The granola will get mushy if you put it with the yogurt too early. If you're making these for school lunches or planning ahead, keep the granola separate until you're ready to serve.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 254kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 163mg | Potassium: 757mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 41g | Vitamin A: 105IU | Vitamin C: 87mg | Calcium: 442mg | Iron: 1mg