Sheet Pan Chicken Fajita Recipe
Easy to make this family favorite is going to be a big hit! Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas are perfect for a quick weeknight meal!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- 2 chicken breasts boneless, skinless
- 1 green bell pepper seeds removed and thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper seeds removed and thinly sliced
- 1 yellow or orange bell pepper seeds removed and thinly sliced
- 1 yellow onion thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp fajita seasoning or one packet
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lime
- optional garnishes, lime, cilantro, salsa, sour cream, jalapenos, guacamole or avocado slices
Preheat the oven to to 400 degrees, line the baking sheet with with tin foil or parchment paper.
Slice the chicken breast into thin 1/2 inch strips.
Clean the peppers, remove the seeds and thinly slicedo the same for the onion.
Spread the chicken, peppers and onions evenly onto the pan, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with homemade fajitas mix
Roast until the chicken is completely cooked 18-22 minutes, it will depend upon how crowded your pan is.
When you remove the pan from the oven, finish by squeezing with fresh lime.
Serve with tortillas and your toppings of choice!
Make it a party and serve with these Optional Garnishes!
- sour cream
- guacamole or avocado slices
Calories: 235kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 72mg | Sodium: 296mg | Potassium: 653mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 2193IU | Vitamin C: 109mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 1mg