Avocado Banana Smoothie
This is a thick creamy smoothie with loads of healthy benefits!
Servings 1 serving
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1/2 cup milk (soy, almond, cow's, etc)
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 tablespoon honey (local is best!!)
Combine the yogurt, banana and milk or almond milk in a blender and process until smooth.
Pour the mixture into a glass and enjoy!
- The more ripe your banana, the sweeter your smoothie will be.
- These nutritional facts are calulated with whole milk.
While we haven't tested these variations, here are some ideas you might consider:
- Add a half cup of spinach or kale to your smoothie to boost your fiber and vitamin A intake.
- 1 cup of berries add even more vitamins and minerals with blackberries, cranberries, and blueberries having the most antioxidants.
- For a more frozen consistency, peel and freeze your banana and place it in an airtight container or freezer bag and freeze overnight.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 773kcal | Carbohydrates: 101g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 37g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 230mg | Potassium: 2095mg | Fiber: 17g | Sugar: 73g | Vitamin A: 672IU | Vitamin C: 32mg | Calcium: 581mg | Iron: 1mg