Chicken & Vegetables Sheet Pan Dinner
This chicken sheet pan dinner is a great way to enjoy seasonal veggies. Get dinner on the table in less than an hour and with only one pan!
- 4 Legs and thighs attached or purchase them in separate pieces
- seasoning for chicken – 1 Tbsp. olive oil, 2 tsp Italian seasoning, ½ tsp garlic, 1 tsp salt
- 4 Carrots
- 4 Parsnips
- seasoning for Veggies – ½ tsp Italian seasoning, ½ seasoning salt, ½ tsp garlic, 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 4 c Green Beans
Preheat oven to 400
1. Begin by washing your chicken and patting dry. With a knife, separate the chicken thighs from the legs and place into a bowl. Add seasoning, oil and mix together until well coated
2. Place on a parchment lined sheet pan
3. Cut all peeled vegetables into thirds. Place into a bowl, add seasonings and oil and combined.
4. Place all veggies (except beans) around the chicken pieces
5. Cook for approximately 25 minutes
6. After 25 minutes, add the beans onto the sheet tray and continue cooking for another 15 minutes