As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Time to celebrate all things Irish! From shamrocks, to rainbows, to the Irish flag, you’ll find lots of fun St. Patrick’s Day crafts for kids here!
St. Patrick’s Day is such a fun holiday. While the rule about wearing green or you get pinched was always a little puzzling to me, I enjoyed the shamrocks, leprechauns, rainbows and pots of gold associated with the holiday. It all felt so magical!
This activity sheet is a blast for kids and you can download it for free here!
Juggling Act Mama features original writing, art, and photography, unless otherwise credited. All content is shared solely for your personal enjoyment. This site is fully copyrighted and all rights are reserved. You may not save, download, copy, or reproduce any part of this site in any way, form, or means, without prior written permission unless otherwise noted. Thank you for understanding!
Learn more about Copyright Protections here.
Tips for Printing
- Use cardstock for durability
- Under your printer settings, select the highest print quality
- Be sure your printer is not running low on ink
- Use a paper trimmer to cut the print down to 8×10 size
More St. Patrick’s Day Crafts for Kids
Give your kids that same feeling of magic and mischief with a fun St. Patrick’s Day craft. Whether you want to make a simple rainbow craft or a nifty rainbow trap, you’re sure to find something that your kids will love.
- 3D Over the Rainbow St. Patrick’s Day Craft | Crafty Morning
- St. Patrick’s Day Votive | Mess for Less
- Leprechaun Paper Bag Puppet | Glue Sticks & Gumdrops
- Beaded Rainbow Necklace | Buggy and Buddy
- Rainbow and Pot of Gold Cupcake Liner Craft | A Little Pinch of Perfect
- Rainbow Shamrock Craft | Housing a Forest
- Shamrock Twirler | I Heart Crafty Things
- St. Patrick’s Day Flower Pot | The Classy Chapter
- Rainbow Handprint Craft | B-Inspired Mama!
- Salad Spinner Shamrocks | About a Mom
- Make Your Own Leprechaun Trap | The Jenny Evolution
- Flag of Ireland Activity for St. Patrick’s Day | Kids Activities Blog
- St. Patrick’s Day Slime | Little Bins for Little Hands
Which St. Patrick’s Day craft was your favorite?
If you enjoyed our St. Patrick’s Day Crafts, you’ll also love these St. Paddy’s Day posts:
- 25 Rainbow Treats for St. Patrick’s Day
- St. Patrick’s Day Muddy Buddies
- St. Patrick’s Day Printable Poem
- Lucky Charms Cookies for St. Patrick’s Day
- St. Patrick’s Day Printables
- Burlap Shamrock Banner
- 25 Sweet Recipes for St. Patrick’s Day
- St. Patrick’s Day Cake Pops
- St. Patrick’s Day Sensory Bin