Are you ready to declutter your home?
I’m super excited to be partnering up with some awesome bloggers to DE JUNK and GET ORGANIZED! We’re announcing the challenge a week early so that you have time to mark your calendar to be ready to join us on Day 1.
The Instagram Challenge:
For 10 days, do one thing every day to make some progress toward de-junking or spring cleaning your home. The challenge starts Monday, April 27th, and continues until May 7th. (That’s 11 days, in case you would like to take Sunday off. If you chose to continue through Sunday, you can end the challenge on May 6th.)
- Each day, pick a spot in your home that you need to clean or de-junk. (For some, this may be one drawer. For others, it might be the entire garage. Do what works for you. Big or small, it’s still progress!)
- Before you tackle the mess, take a before photo and share it on Instagram.
- When you’ve finished dejunking or organinzing that spot, post another photo of your newly cleaned space. Include the hashtag #SpringDeJunkChallenge with both photos so that we can follow your progress and to inspire others to join the fun.
- No Instagram account? No problem. Use Facebook instead.
- The purpose of taking pictures and posting them is to make the challenge more fun and to inspire other people to join us. ?Everything’s more fun with a friend, right? If taking and posting pictures will keep you from completing the challenge, feel free to skip that part. (I think you’ll find that it’s pretty motivating, though!)
So, are you up for the challenge? Follow your hosts on Instagram (links are in the Rafflecopter for the giveaway) to see how we’re all completing the challenge and to get some ideas.
11 bloggers have accepted the challenge. To add to the fun, all 11 of us will share a special post about getting our home in shape for Spring on Day 1 of the challenge. Don’t forget to check back on Monday to get lots of inspiration for your own home. One of the best tools I’ve ever come across for being more organized is the Power of Mom’s Mind Organization for Mom’s. Another great FREE tool is the Power of Mom’s Clutter Buster Kit.
And in case you need more inspiration – be sure to check out this awesome Pinterest board:
What challenge would be complete without a prize? For most of us, the prize will be a clean and organized home. For one lucky de-junker, the prize will be a little bigger. How about a little something to improve your home? Maybe $210 to spend at Amazon.com?!!! Sounds good, right? So enter away!
If you join the challenge, feel free to leave me your Instagram handle in the comments so that I can follow your De-Junking Journey. Be sure to visit the bloggers sponsoring the series and check out?the great ideas?on their blogs. We all love new visitors, and we’d love to hear from you! Heidi from One Creative Mommy Ang from Juggling Act Mama Christina from Christina, Plain and Simple Vicki from Simply Vicki Kathleen from Fearlessly Creative Mammas Marilyn from 4 You with Love Carrie from Frugal Foodie Mama Mary from Redo Mom Valerie from Occasionally Crafty Brittney from The Princess and Her Cowboys Krystal from Krystal’s Kitsch Thanks so much for stopping by today, and good luck with the challenge! a Rafflecopter giveaway Disclosure: Please note that the post includes affiliate links.