- Dark chocolate brownie mix plus ingredients on the box
- 1/2 teaspoon raspberry extract
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 pint fresh raspberries
- Preheat your oven according to the box instructions. Line a 9×9 baking pan with tinfoil so that it overhangs on two sides and spray with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, prepare the brownie batter also according to the box instructions.
- Add in the raspberry extract and beat well to combine. Fold in the raspberries, taking care not to mash them all up.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan, and sprinkle with the dark chocolate chips.
- Bake per the box instructions. Remove from the oven and let set 15 minutes. Then carefully lift the brownies using the tinfoil. Place the brownies (still on the tinfoil) onto a cooling rack until the brownies are no longer warm.
- Remove the tinfoil and transfer the brownies to a cutting board. Cut into squares and serve with a scoop of ice cream or whipped cream for a truly decadent treat.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
I used this fun Wilton Brownie Duo Cutter Hearts to cut the brownies into heart shapes since it’s Valentine’s Day! A little dusting of powdered sugar makes them look extra special. A dollop of my Homemade Whipped Cream would be awesome with these, too! Of course, they’re pretty good just out of the pan, too!You could use substitute alter the flavor by swapping out the raspberry extract for another flavor. Think orange extract with a bit of orange zest added to the batter, or almond extract and toasted coconut flakes.If you love brownies, than you’ve got to try these recipes, too!
This post contains affiliate links. Clicking a link and making a purchase does not increase your cost, but it does help support Juggling Act Mama.