Our Most Popular Recipes of 2017 might surprise you!
Here’s a look at our Most Popular Recipes from 2017, and our all-time top 5 must-try fan favorites. Plus, let us know what you think in the comments and you could win a $100 Amazon Gift Card!
I’ve been reflecting back on 2017, as I am sure many of my readers are right now. It’s so hard to say what kind of a year it was. It had its ups and downs, it’s moments of joy and sorrow like any other year. One thing that’s a little easier to qualify is my most popular recipes here on Juggling Act Mama. A quick look at my Analytics and I was able to see what my readers loved the most in 2017. There are some recipes from previous years that continue to be fan favorites like my Cowboy Butter inspired by The Pioneer Woman. These recipes have been pinned more than 100k times each, and for good reason! These are all so delicious, and easy to make, too. Here’s a peak at our top 5 most popular recipes of all time:
- Cowboy Butter
- Red Velvet Cake Balls
- Tropical Storm Punch
- Garlic & Herb Cheese Bombs
- Make Ahead Brown Sugar Sweet Potatoes
Most Popular Recipes
When I look just at 2017, there are a few top favorites that I expected like my Red Velvet Cream Cheese Brownies. And then there were others that were surprising to me like my Grilled Pork Chops with Strawberry Peach Salsa. My favorite to make the list? Definitely my No Bake Chocolate Chip Energy Balls.
- Red Velvet Cream Cheese Brownies
- Grilled Pork Chops with Strawberry Peach Salsa
- Chili Lime Chicken Tacos
- Sweet Corn, tomato & Avocado Salsa
- Toasted Coconut Lime Popcorn
- Brats & Beer Cheddar Jack Cheese Sauce
- No Bake Chocolate Chip Energy Balls
- Homemade Montreal Seasoning Mix
- Cheesy Spinach Dip with Garlic Roll Dippers
- Blueberry Cranberry Granola Bars
Wondering what was popular last year? Check out the Best of 2016: