I wanted some cute little containers to hold snacks I knew that these fry boxes would be just the thing for little hands at Olivia's Minnie Mouse themed birthday party. I just love the way these little fry boxes came out! Here's how to make your very own:
- Card stock or scrapbooking paper
- Hot glue or double-sided tape
- Craft knife (most accurate) or scissors)
- 1" round or scalloped paper punch
Download the 2" Minnie Mouse circles here.
- Print the small size template out on a piece of card stock.
- Trace the shape onto scrapbook paper and then used a craft knife to cut out the shapes.
- Carefully fold the paper (as indicated on the dotted lines) and glue or tape the box together.
- To decorate, the boxes, wrap a simple ribbon around the box, then pulled the whole theme together by punching scalloped-edged circles from the Minnie Mouse circles.
- Next, add a dab of hot glue to the back of the circle and hold it in place on the box until it sets.
I filled the boxes with vanilla wafers.
Copy Right Notice: You may print and download these files solely for your own non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials. For more information, please see our Copy Right Notice.
Leave a Reply