Here are some tips on How to Soothe Sore Throats this cold season!
Every mom wants to know How to Soothe Sore Throats, right? We’ve got a few tips and a recommendation for a great product to keep on hand. This sponsored post has been written by me on behalf of Lolleez™ , part of a Mom It Forward Influencer Network campaign. Lolleez has also sponsored a giveaway, please scroll down for details. This post contains Amazon Affiliate links. All opinions are my own, but I only promote things that I love and think you will love, too! This does not increase the cost to you, but does help support Juggling Act Mama. Please see my Disclosure Policy for more information. #ad #LolleezOrganicThroatSoothingPops
Few ailments cause overall unhappiness to both kids and parents like a sore throat. Whether it’s allergies, a cough or a cold, a sore throat is painful. When it came to sore throats, mom of four and health coach, Melissa Evans couldn’t find anything to “eez” her kids’ throats or her mind. Thus, the idea for Lolleez™ was born. Lolleez™ are organic, worry-free, throat soothing lollipops for kids, that offer a simple solution to a simple problem. “Every time you swallow, it’s there and it hurts,” said Melissa Evans, Lolleez™ Founder. “There is nothing worse than watching your child suffer, so I’m really excited to be able to offer an organic and worry-free throat remedy that can help soothe both physical (child) and emotional (parent) pain, with the launch of Lolleez™.
5 Tips on How to Soothe Sore Throats
Here are some ideas on how to soothe sore throats. Please keep in mind that I am not a physician. No information on this site should be used to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition. Please always use common sense and consult your child’s pediatrician if you have a question.
- Growing up, my parents would give me hot water and honey for a sore throat, and they were onto something because experts say hot liquids may help decrease throat irritation.
- Use a cool mist humidifier in your child’s bedroom and other areas of your home, which can make your child m ore comfortable by soothing the swollen air passages.
- Stay hydrated – Fluids may help thin secretions and soothe an irritated throat, but stay away from juices with a lot of acid as those will irritate your child’s throat.
- Gargle with salt water – this may be difficult for small children, so use your best judgement. Older children can gargle using a mixture of 8oz warm water and 1 teaspoon table salt.
- Use Lolleez Organic Throat Soothing Pops For Kids with Organic Honey, which are made from USDA Certified Organic ingredients and ingredients you can pronounce and understand, like natural fruit pectin and organic honey. They are also Non-GMO as well as gluten, dairy and nut free.
Lolleez™ are now available at CVS, Stop & Shop, and on Amazon and will be available in November at Babies ‘R’ Us. Lolleez™ come in packs of 15 pops: Watermelon, Strawberry, Orange Mango and a Variety Pack for a suggested retail price of $6.99. For more information about Lolleez™, please visit www.lolleez.com. I love using my Amazon Prime membership to stock up on things I need, and avoid the stores during this busy time of year. You can order Lolleez Organic Throat Soothing Pops For Kids with Organic Honey from Amazon and have them delivered right to your door!
I like Lolleez Organic Throat Soothing Pops because the organic ingredients just make sense to me! Second, it’s the worry-free shape – Lolleez™ are flat and on a stick versus a round ball, which is a potential choking hazard. My children are a little older now, but for my sweet little nieces, I’d want something I know is safe for them. Of course, you should always supervise your child with Lolleez pops. Lastly, it’s the flavors – Lolleez™ comes in three delicious kid (and adult) friendly flavors: Watermelon, Strawberry and Orange Mango. After surveying hundreds of kids, Lolleez™ founders determined that traditional flavors like cherry and grape have a negative association that is tied to medicines.
Enter the How to Soothe Sore Throats Lolleez Giveaway!
Official Rules and Conditions for the Lolleez Giveaway: One winner will receive Lolleez product and a $100 USD Amazon Gift Card. Open to US residents 18+ only. One (1) winner will be chosen. Prize must be claimed within 48 hours of announcement or a new winner will be drawn. All entries will be verified. This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, Rafflecopter, or any other entity unless otherwise specified. Juggling Act Mama not responsible for delivery of prize. Please allow Lollezz 6-8 weeks for delivery. Enter using the widget below: