Everyone loves a classic chocolate chip cookie – but this one has sweet Heath Pieces sprinkled throughout that really makes these cookies special. Ingredient List
Heath Pieces Cookie Recipe
Classic chocolate chip cookies with pieces of heath pieces candies – perfect for toffee lovers!
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1-1/2 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup Heath Pieces candies
- Preheat the oven to 350-degrees.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Cream together the butter and sugars in a large mixing bowl.
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
- Sift in the flour, salt, baking powder, and soda and mix well.
- Finally, fold in the chocolate chips and Heath Pieces.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet. (Or use a nifty little cookie scoop – I love those things!)
- Bake for 9-10 minutes until the edges are light brown.
- Remove to a cookie rack to cool.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container or resealable bag.
Note: You can roll the dough into a log, wrap in parchment paper and place in a freezer bag to freeze until needed.