Simplify your summer outings with our collection of 25 Easy Picnic Foods that require no cooking!
Whether you’re headed to the park or the beach, packing the perfect picnic is as simple as 1, 2, 3 – follow these easy rules and you’ll be sure to have a perfect picnic every time!
Three Tips for Perfect Picnics
1. Make a quick list before you start and make sure you check things off as you pack them up so you don’t forget something.
2. Use plenty of ice packs to keep food cold. You can keep salads and fruit bowls cool by nestling serving bowls in a bowl chiller (see widget below for my favorite!)
3. Pack wipes and a trash bag so clean up is a breeze.
25 Picnic Foods (No Cooking Required)
1. Blueberry Coconut Granola Bars | Juggling Act Mama
2. No Cook Fresh Corn, Tomato and Avocado Salad | Two Healthy Kitchens
3. Cucumber Salad | Juggling Act Mama
4. Zucchini Caprese Salad | The Housewife Training Files
5. Creamy Coleslaw | The Gracious Wife
6. Tomato Basil Pasta Salad | Juggling Act Mama
7. Watermelon Pops | Spaceships and Laser Beams
8. Lazy Cook’s Banana Pudding | Amusing Foodie
9. Classic Ham Sandwich | Love Bakes Good Cakes
10. Pesto and Sun Dried Tomato Tuna Salad | Just Us Four
11. Greek Vegetable Sandwich With Feta Spread | Wonky Wonderful
12. Mexican Black Bean Wrap With Avocado and Tri-Color Slaw | Hello Little Home
13. Rainbow Fruit Salad | Gator Mommy Reviews
14. Black Bean and Pepper Salad | Kalyn’s Kitchen
15. Paleo Broccoli Slaw | Tastes of Lizzy T’s
16. Peanut Butter Granola Bars | Juggling Act Mama
17. Copycat Claussen Pickles | Amanda’s Cookin’
18. Homemade Hummus With Garlic Scapes | A Dish of Daily Life
19. Peanut Butter Cup No Bake Snack Bites | Two Healthy Kitchens
20. Coconut Cinnamon Balls | Juggling Act Mama
21. Strawberry Cream Pie | Love Bakes Good Cakes
22. Mini Raspberry Lemonade Pies | Shaken Together
23. Ham, Swiss and Pineapple Sandwich | Love Bakes Good Cakes
24. Apple Radish Slaw With Honey Lime Jalapeno Vinaigrette | The Lemon Bowl
25. Strawberry Oat Bars | Juggling Act Mama