Finding Easy Lunch Box Snacks is simple with RITZ, OREO and Chips Ahoy, and a good plan!
Thank you to Influence Central for sponsoring today’s post. #ad #CollectToWin #IC
In our house, I have one picky eater, and another who will eat anything except for sandwiches. This is why I shop at Walmart and pick up our family’s favorite go-to snacks including Family Size RITZ, Family Size OREO, and Family Size CHIPS Ahoy! Right now, when you shop at Walmart, look for the Collect to Win display for these yummy products – there are tons of cool prizes you could win! More about this fun promotion in a minute.
Easy Lunch Box Snacks
Packing lunches is not my favorite thing to do. Not even close. Having a few go-to items makes my life so much easier. Olivia often takes grapes or strawberries and cucumbers or carrots with RITZ crackers and slices of pepperoni or grilled chicken and a couple OREO or Chips Ahoy! cookies in her lunch box. It’s a little more challenging to get Ethan to eat fruits and veggies so we worry about getting those into him at breakfast and dinner. He loves the RITZ crackers so for his lunches, I pack slices of colby jack or cheddar cheese along with apple sauce and cookies for a little sweet treat.
Here are some of my favorite go to easy lunch box snacks:
- Fruit and Veggies
- Apple Sauce
- RITZ Crackers
- Blueberry Cranberry Granola Bars
- Grilled Chicken
- Rolled Ham or Turkey
- Almonds or Cashews
- Yogurt Cup or Pouch
- Cheese Stick or Slices
- OREO Cookies
- Chips Ahoy! Cookies
- Raspberry Jam Oatmeal Bars
Get your kids involved in planning and shopping for their lunches and easy lunch box snacks. You will be teaching them important life skills about planning, money management and making healthy choices, too. I know everyone dreads going to the grocery store, but you can make it fun by creating an impromptu scavenger hunt for the items on your list. Here are some other tips:
Tips for Making Taking Your Kids Grocery Shopping
- DO make a list before you go and let the kids help you find the items on your list.
- DO NOT go when they are tired or hungry – that’s just asking for trouble!
- DO set clear expectations, such as, “We need to stay together and use quite voices” and “We’re only getting the items on our list.”
- DO reinforce good behavior by letting them pick out something already on your list – for example, “We need crackers, and you’ve been so good you get to pick which ones this week!”
You can also have your kiddos help you shop online using Walmart Grocery Pick Up (which I love!) This also gives you a chance to talk about things like budgeting, but also internet safety.
Okay so I’m sure you’re ready to hear about this AWESOME promotion by now, right? Here’s the scoop:
Shop Walmart and #CollectToWin today!
There are so many ways to win! Here’s how to play:
- Visit your local Walmart and purchase specially marked family size packages of OREO, Chips Ahoy! or RITZ*(while supplies last).
- Collect letters to spell SNACK for a chance to win a $10,000 Walmart Gift Card!
- Plus, play for a chance to instantly win other amazing prizes like a trip to Orlando, FL an Xbox One Console, one of thousands of Walmart Gift Cards or OREO chocolate candy bars.
You can download the game board to keep all your letters organized.
Win a Walmart Gift Card HERE!
Enter for your chance to win one of six (6) $50 Walmart Gift Cards or one (1) $200 Walmart Gift Card – as a Grand Prize October 1-30 2018. I-C will randomly select winners from all program entries and will facilitate fulfillment of the 7 winning prizes. Juggling Act Mama is not responsible for winner selection or prize delivery.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter without making a purchase, see Official Rules. Open to residents of the 50 U.S (and D.C), 18 and older. Sponsor, related entities, their families and those living in the same household are ineligible. Ends 11:59 pm ET 11/30/18. Void where prohibited
Collect To Win Sweepstakes
You Might Also Like these Easy Lunch Box Snacks and Ideas:
from left to right:
- Chocolate Chip No Bake Energy Balls
- Owl Lunch Box Notes
- Honey Lime Fruit Salad
- Honey Cinnamon Almonds
- Peanut Butter Granola Bars
- Dr Seuss Lunch Box Notes
Tools to Make Lunches Fun
Some of the items below contain affiliate links; I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. However, I only promote things that I love and think you will love, too. Please see my Disclosure Policy for more information.
I often use rectangular silicon baking cups to hold different snacks. They’re reusable of course, multi-purpose and even dishwasher safe! These are some of my other favorite tools for packing lunches:
Products from Amazon.com
Price: $12.70Was: $14.95