#ad- This post, Easy Asian Chicken Salad, is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group®, Birds Eye®, and Tyson® but all my opinions are my own. #PMedia #FastFreshFilling http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV
In the summer, I want to spend time enjoying the weather and my family, not cooking. That’s why I love making this delicious summer salad with Tyson Grilled and Ready Chicken Breast Fillets, orange segments, and the Asian style Birds Eye Steamfresh Protein Blends that I grabbed in the freezer section of my local Walmart. Topped with a homemade dressing full of Asian flavors, it’s colorful, bright and bold, and oh-so-delicious. Taking a few shortcuts with means less time in the kitchen, and more time with my family.
The base of this salad is the Asian style Birds Eye Steamfresh Protein Blends which is full of whole grains, shelled edamame, carrots, red peppers, and sauce. This is a new Steamfresh blend from Birds Eye Veggies, with added protein for a full meal solution. It couldn’t be more simple, just pop it in the microwave!
Mr. Juggling Act is a meat and potatoes kind of guy though, so I top the salad with Tyson Grilled and Ready Chicken Breast Fillets and add a fresh component with some orange segments. It’s super easy because they’re fully cooked with great grilled taste. Plus, Tyson Grilled and Ready Chicken Breast Fillets are 100% all natural and made with all white meat.
Summer dinners are a snap with BirdsEye Asian Protein Blends and Tyson Grilled and Ready Chicken strips.
Ginger Lime Dressing
- 1 cup soy sauce
- juice of 2 limes
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- sesame seeds optional
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large mason jar and shake to combine.
- Alternatively, you can combine all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk them together.
Easy Asian Chicken Salad
- 2 bags BirdsEye Asian Protein Blends
- 2-1/2 cups Tyson Grilled and Ready Chicken strips
- 1 large orange segmented
- Ginger Lime Dressing recipe above
- Prepare the BirdsEye Asian Protein Blends as directed on the package.
- Prepare the Tyson Grilled and Ready Chicken strips as directed.
- Segment the orange: cut off the peel, then use a paring knife to cut between the pith to remove the orange segments.
- Arrange the Tyson Grilled and Ready Chicken strips and orange segments on top of the BirdsEye Asian Protein Blends. Top with the Ginger Lime Dressing.
- Serve salad hot or cold.