As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Some of the items below contain affiliate links; I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. I am also an affiliate for other programs. However, I only promote things that I love and think you will love, too. For more information, please see our Disclosure Policy.
- In a microwave safe bowl (or double boiler) melt beeswax.
- Once beeswax is melted, add in shea butter, coconut oil and vitamin E oil.
- Continue to heat on low until all butters and oils are melted.
- Pour the mixture into the silicon mold (I used this cute flower one (left). Let the mixture sit in the mold for 1-2 hours, until it is completely opaque.
- Carefully remove from molds. Wrap the bars in wax paper and tie with a pretty string or ribbon if you like.