I can’t seem to move in my kitchen without tripping on a child, or stepping on a magnet. Is your kitchen like this?
Since I can’t relocate the children, I’ve decided to move the magnets. In our little cape, the children’s things ooze out of every drawer, cabinet and closet… they seemingly multiply with each passing day. I decided enough is enough! I’m taking back the three feet in front of the refrigerator and dishwasher!
I must admit that a hot glue gun would have been easier, and that there would have been far less fumes… perhaps this post would be a little more coherent… nonetheless, I soldiered on, using magnets to hold the fabric in place while the glue cured (it takes forever, did you know that? Forever. I have since bought myself a little glue gun, thank goodness!)
- Creamsicle Whoopie Pies on Miss Information
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bars
- 45 Back to School Snacks
- Keepsake Thumbprint Shamrock
- Strawberry Rice Crispy Treats
- Grandparent’s House Rules Chalkboard Printable – Grandparents Day Gift