Check out our list for the 2018 Most Popular Recipes and be sure to scroll down and enter the Target Giveaway, too!
2018 was quite a year! I swear that my kids have each grown a foot, and I know for certain that this mama has grown as a person, a mama, an entrepreneur and blogger. There are some pretty amazing things on the horizon for 2019, but before we say goodbye to this year, I wanted to take a quick peak to see what my readers really loved in 2018. Each year we create a list of our top recipes, and this 2018 Most Popular Recipes list definitely held a couple of surprises! It’s always fun to take a look back, so come take a stroll down the 2018 memory lane with me!
Top Kitchen Tools
Some of the items below contain affiliate links; I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. However, I only promote things that I love and think you will love, too. For more information, please see my Disclosure Policy.
In 2018, I added a few amazing items to my kitchen, and here are my favorites:
For a list of some of my favorite items to use when cooking, and why I chose them, please visit my Kitchen Resources page.
2018 Most Popular Recipes
The trend for 2018 seems pretty clear to me – our readers loved quick recipes and ones that packed big flavor. With three instant pot recipes on the best recipes in 2018 list, along with a slow cooker and air fryer recipe, I know my readers (like me) love using appliances to make quick and easy delicious recipes. Here’s our 2018 most popular recipes:
- Easy Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin Dinner
- Instant Pot Beef Stew
- Slow Cooker Beef and Broccoli
- Tomato Sauce from Scratch
- Garlic Chicken Wings with Cowboy Butter
- Pineapple Bourbon BBQ Grilled Boneless Pork Chops
- Unicorn Popcorn
- Pomegranate Vinaigrette
- Watermelon Mojito
- Instant Pot Meatloaf
Best Ever Recipes
The 2018 most popular recipes above are our top ten that were created and published in 2018, but there are five recipes that have been in our top ten overall year after year. In fact, each of these has been pinned at least 100k times!
- Cowboy Butter
- Red Velvet Cake Balls (#1 from 2016)
- Tropical Storm Punch
- Garlic & Herb Cheese Bombs
- Make Ahead Brown Sugar Sweet Potatoes
My Favorite 2018 Recipes
Every year, I’m a little surprised by the recipes that I thought would make our best recipes in 2018 list, but for whatever reason didn’t. Here are a few of my favorite recipes from 2018:
- Pulled Pork Mac and Cheese was one of my most favorite recipes to make… and eat!
- Chocolate Bundt Cake – I wouldn’t be surprised if this made the list for 2019 because it is totally out of this world!!
- Roasted Chicken and Vegetables with Cowboy Butter – Knowing how much my readers love our Cowboy Butter recipe, I predict this be super popular in the New Year also.
- Pineapple Bourbon BBQ Sauce was probably the recipe I enjoyed the longest, since we enjoyed it several different ways.
- Easy Chicken Tortilla Soup has become one of our family favorites and I probably make some version of this recipe once a week in the cooler months!
For a look back at what made the top ten in 2017, click the image below.
- Copy Kat: Most Popular Recipes of 2018
- The Kitchn: 10 Most Popular Slow Cooker Recipes This Year
- Sally’s Baking Addiction: Most Popular Recipes of 2018
- Southern Living: 2018 Most Popular Recipes
- The Best Mediterranean Recipes of 2018