See how easy it is to make up a batch of Vanilla Cupcake Biscotti with Coffee Glaze. It’s made with new Dunkin’ Donuts Vanilla Cupcake Coffee! This post was #sponsored by Dunkin’ Donuts as part of a Influencer Activation for Influence Central. I received complimentary products to facilitate my review, however, as always, all opinions are my own. #HowdTheyDunkThat
New Vanilla Cupcake Flavored Coffee is a fun and delicious new way to enjoy Dunkin Donuts Coffee! It’s part of Dunkin’s new Bakery Flavored packaged coffee available in grocery stores. It’s all the yummy flavors of a vanilla cupcake without all the calories! To help celebrate the new flavor and sweeten things up, Lisa Lillien from Hungry Girl, has created simple recipes and tips for consumers to try at home. Check out these fun recipe videos:
Don’t those all just look delicious? Well, I’ve got one more great recipe to share with you, and this one is my own. I developed this Vanilla Cupcake Biscotti after trying Dunkin’ Donuts Vanilla Cupcake Flavored Coffee. I planned a fun get together with some friends to try the new flavor, and wanted something to go with the coffee. These were a HUGE hit!
The holidays are such a hectic time, and there just wasn’t enough time to see all the family and friends I wanted to. So I threw a little belated New Year’s Party and served all my guests delicious Dunkin Donuts Vanilla Cupcake Flavored Coffee and these Vanilla Cupcake Biscotti with Coffee Glaze. You’re going to love how delicious these are, too! And, they’re easier than you think to make.
- Vanilla Cupcake Biscotti
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick), melted
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 vanilla beans, scraped
- 1 package (15.25) vanilla cake mix
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Vanilla Cupcake Coffee Glaze
- 4 tablespoons prepared Dunkin Donuts® Vanilla Cupcake Flavored Coffee
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350-degrees F. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the eggs. Add in the inside of the vanilla beans, vanilla extract and melted butter.
- Add cake mix and flour. Mix to combine.
- Divide the dough in half. Make two logs, about 12″ long by 2″ wide on the baking sheet. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove the baked logs to a cutting board and allow to cool for 15 minutes. Cut the logs into 1″ slices using a serrated (bread) knife.
- Place the slices back on the baking sheet with the cut side down. Bake an additional 10-15 minutes until the cookies are firm. Cool completely.
- In a small bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, vanilla extract and coffee.
- Dip the bisccotti in the coffee glaze and set out on parchment until the glaze hardens. Serve with a hot cup of coffee, or package in glassine bags as gifts.
All my guests went home with a bag of Dunkin Donuts Vanilla Cupcake Flavored Coffee and some Vanilla Cupcake Biscotti with Coffee Glaze.
You may remember last month when I made my coffee lover’s gift baskets featuring Dunkin Donuts Coffee and semi-homemade Chocolate Almond Biscotti. These were a big hit with family and friends over the holidays.
The Vanilla Cupcake Flavored Coffee is just one of six new flavored coffees from Dunkin Donuts.
So I “mustache” you – which flavor would you like to try? Leave me a comment, I’d love to know!