Make an adorable Snowman Mason Jar Gift with just a few items and fill them with treats. These are great gifts for friends, teachers, neighbors, the mail carrier and more!
Before I had kids, I used to wrap presents on Halloween – no joke. Now I’m lucky if I can even get my shopping all done before the week of Christmas, let alone the wrapping! Now every year, I say I am going to begin getting ready for the holidays earlier. And this year, I really mean it! I created a list of everyone who I need to buy gifts for and a list of everyone that I want to make gifts for, too. My list was pretty long. I love giving gifts to others. I want them to know that I appreciate them. But with such a large list I need to find budget friendly ideas that are still very cute, show I care and easy.
Snowman Mason Jar Gift
White candy, popcorn or chocolate covered pretzels
- Wash your mason jar so that it is ready to fill with treats and give. Make sure to dry it thoroughly.
- Cut a strip of plaid fabric for the snowman’s scarf. My fabric was about an inch thick.
- Tie the fabric around the neck of the jar. Ta Da! You have a scarf!
- Hot glue two buttons (three if you are using smaller buttons) along the front of the jar.
- Fill your jar. I filled mine with white chocolate pretzels. Add a lid and you are ready to give your gift!
These snowman jars are so easy to make and it is easy to whip up a batch in no time flat. You can fill them with just about anything or even drop a gift card into them. Presentation is everything right? And these snowman jars make your gifts feel extra special!