These Garlic Herb Cheese Bombs make a perfect appetizer or a great last minute addition to an Italian dinner! Did I mention they’re super easy to make?! #cheese #bread #appetizer
Hey y’all! My name is Jamie and I blog over at Love Bakes Good Cakes and I’m excited to be joining Ang’s team as a monthly contributor! If you have never stopped by my blog, I don’t just share cakes … I share family-friendly food that’s easy on the cook and the budget! I don’t believe in crazy ingredients that you’ve never heard of …. or things you have to find in some specialty store.
As a mom with five kiddos, my life is hectic. I like to call it organized chaos. Most of the time. Hehe! Sometimes, it’s definitely not organized. I hate to admit that it happens too often that I forget to pick up bread at the store or make any earlier in day for dinner. By the time I realize it, I literally have 20 minutes til dinner! I could just skip it ….. Thankfully, these Garlic Herb Cheese Bombs are quick, easy and delicious! Sometimes, my kiddos hope I forgot the bread just so they can have these yummy little balls of cheesy goodness! 😉 I’m onto them though!
Here’s how to make Garlic Herb Cheese Bombs
- 2 cans (7.5 oz. each) refrigerated biscuits
- 4 oz. Mozzarella cheese, cut into 20 cubes
- 4 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Separate biscuits. Place on cube of cheese in the center of each biscuit. Carefully wrap the biscuit dough around the cheese and seal. Place seam side down about an inch apart on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes or until the biscuits are golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- While the biscuits bake, mix the butter, Italian seasoning and garlic powder together and set aside.
- Remove the biscuits from the oven and immediately brush with butter mixture. Serve warm.
Would you prefer to serve these as an appetizer or alongside a meal? No matter how you serve them, these Garlic Herb Cheese Bombs are the bomb!!
Check out these other great cheesy recipes!