White Chocolate Dipped Pretzel Rods are a fun Easter treat that kids and adults both love!
Making little homemade treats for Easter is part of the fun of the holiday for me. Growing up, my mom was always in the kitchen, especially right before a big holiday. These White Chocolate Dipped Pretzel Rods are the perfect Easter treat to make with kids. They’re quick and easy and only just a little messy.
- 1 package white Almond Bark
- Pretzel Rods
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate according to the directions on the package. Dip one end of the pretzel rod into the chocolate, twisting it to coat. Gently tap off any excess chocolate, then place it on the parchment paper. Add sprinkles immediately. Repeat with remaining pretzels until the chocolate is used up. (You may need to reheat the chocolate part way through, carefully do so in 30-second intervals, stirring in between.)
- Place the tray into the refrigerator for 1 hour. Once the pretzels have hardened, you can handle them.
- Note: Adults should handle the melted chocolate and should supervise throughout the process.