This Oreo Cookie Bark is a delicious treat you can make quickly. It’s fun to make with the kids, and a great sweet treat to share, too!
- 10 Oreo Cookies
- 2 cups ChocoMaker Dipping Candy (Dark Chocolate)
- Spread a piece of parchment paper out on a cookie sheet, then set aside.
- Put the cookies into a resealable bag and use a rolling pin to crush them.
- Add the chocolate wafers to a small bowl and microwave according to the instructions on the package.
- Once the candy melts are smooth, spread it out on the parchment paper so that it is about 1/4-1/2 inch thick.
- Working quickly, sprinkle the crushed Oreos over the layer of chocolate, pressing them gently into the chocolate, then top with the sprinkles.
- Refrigerate until the chocolate is hard.
- Break the chocolate into pieces with your hands (some of the topping will fall off, but that’s ok).
This post originally appeared on Mom’s Test Kitchen where I was a contributor. You can find that post here.
Copy Right Notice: You may print and download these files solely for your own non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials. For more information, please see our Copy Right Notice.